Monday, February 2, 2009

FINALLY Photos of the hats!! Hats 9, 10, and 11.

January was a nice month of creating hats.
After playing around with the other patterns, I wanted something different.
I couldn't put my finger on exactly what I was looking for,
until I found this pattern:
http://promotions.drgnetwork.com/newsletters/talkingcrochet/pages/TCNL2407_patt.html

I made one *without* the optional flaps... I am just so NOT a flap person!!!
The hat came out AMAZING.... SO much nicer than the other hats which are more just for looks..... this one with it's wide fold over band makes a nice WARM hat that feels and looks stylish!

While it does take a slightly higher amount of yarn, I know it will keep heads warmer in winter.
I quickly fell in love with this pattern and whooped up a few more from it!!!


So here are hats number 9, 10, and 11....

I really loved being able to play around with the colors and the slight variation on stitches made for some unique patterns in the colors.


So after these THREE, that leaves 41 more hats to go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers