Wednesday, April 29, 2009

March Hats.

Yeah, I know, March is long over..... heck it's almost May...


I did make hats in March.... 24 of them, as a matter of fact....



and then my card reader died, and then things got in the way and I just didn't get here to share those hats....


well here they are.....


I ran into a bit of camo thread in my shopping travels in March... as you can see from these 9 gorgeous Camo hats.....





Brown was another color I happened to come up with a bit of.... I had a blanket project I had started awhile ago and never finished..... and couldn't stand to see those lonely skeins sitting there unused..... so 8 pretty hats were borne from the brown~!







These were just fun hats I made while playing with different yarns.... you have to be fun sometimes, it builds character!!! And ask anyone who knows me and they will tell you that I am quite the character! LOL. 4 fun hats were made as I played around.




and then there's the maroon red... yep got a few of these on sale. Looked like a fun color and 3 hats merged from that....



for a total of 24 Hats made in the month of March!!!

Add that 24 to the 35 hats I already had made and you get.....

drumroll, please...........

59 hats!!!



Whoohoooo!!!!

My goal is reached but I am NOT stopping....

going to keep plugging away, making these HATS!!!!

ONE PERSON REALLY CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers